Monday, July 22, 2013

(Excited) Last V

Well it's been exactly a week I think, It's time to post the most recent 5 again.


Wall. As you can see, up to Dead Alive (wet dreams for me) It has been a shit-fest. Acceptable sized Alternative posters (If available) and side comments to come later. But it wasn't such an excrement-related-adjective-here Movie week for me. I's watched some gems and some acceptably good ones: Slaughterhouse-Five by George Roy Hill, Billy Pilgrim cast perfectly, A Guillermo Del Toro remake is also rumored to be made, 1972 (5❤); I attended alongside my girlfriend the Philippine-Japan Friendship month film viewing event and watched 5 Centimeters Per Second and The Place Promised in Our Early Days both by Makoto Shinkai, 2007 (3.5) 2004 (3) respectively; and Chop Suey by Catherine O. Camarillo, 2007 (4) none of the mentioned are horror films. I'll try to refrain from thesums. kind of posts.

[spot reserved for posters and side fries]

Also been back on track with the eerie and grotesque by reading The Drifting Classroom by Kazuo Umezu (1972-1974) A nightmarish (seriously I had a nightmare about one of it's suffocating scenes, was awesome) Post-Apocalyptic Horror. Sounds good? Good.

Here's a sample (Remember: you read it from right to left [it's already mind fucking])

click for a higher resolution

                                                                                          wat

Read it here
I have a complete copy of it but too lazy and internet provider is too cappy (15gb a month, Pilipines) 
but Alternatively without me as a source you can download it from thesums:

here 
(Magnet Link, 200mb+)
&
here 
(High Def, 550mb)

bak 2 readun

End post


3 comments:

  1. شركة متخصصة فى الخدمات المنزلية بالمملكة العربية السعودية
    شركة سما المثالية 0535609607
    تقدم لكم شركة سما المثالية خدمات داخل المملكة العربية السعودية بالرياض والدمام والاحساء والقصيم
    الخبر القطيف الجبيل راس تنورة سيهات صفوى
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالقطيف


    ReplyDelete

  2. Great post about chronic about work I Get more help from your post I found so many blogs related to this But do not get that much information also I found some interesting information about roblox gift card codes 2019 unused

    ReplyDelete
  3. ลองเล่นสล็อต pg รวมสล็อตทดลองเล่น มีความเรียบง่ายและสนุกสนานที่นำเสนอให้ผู้เล่นได้สัมผัสประสบการณ์ pg ที่น่าตื่นเต้นและมีความสนุกสุดๆ ที่ไม่ยุ่งยากเลยทำให้ทุกคนสามารถเข้ามาเล่นได้

    ReplyDelete