Sunday, July 14, 2013

Come


Come.

I took this before with a really crappy camera phone. I think it looks nice though. Narcissist. Self-deprecator.

Damn.

Here are some photos. A lot of them 2010-ish

I love that year

moon peeking

Moon
or Eye Peeking From The Sky

my room

I hate the sun. So I have fake suns in my room

beautiful, dead butterfly.

Dead butterfly. Notice the ants. There's beauty everywhere if you know how to look at it.
(If I remember correctly, this was an awesome day with my smoker korean friend girl, random thought)

airplane. cloudy and pale.

Look at all that free sky. That airplane feels so claustrophobic right now.
(Taken at the church somewhere here in Pilipinas. Smoking the afternoon away with a bud)

boop

Me. (From four years ago)

an experimentation with ms paint

Also me (From four years ago)

a split second

You guessed it (But this time, three years ago)

under the bed

I went back to my probinsya (Provinces tend to be really creepy places) And I found this. Or it found me. I don't know. He was staring. And smiling. and waiting.

I'm done.

You guys
better
check
your
backs.






No comments:

Post a Comment