Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Animorphs

[Originally posted, 10/24/2011. Just wanted to hide it.]
My goal for the next 2 weeks is to try and finish a lot of RPGs. I'm starting with Animorphs since it starts with the letter 'a' which unfortunately, makes it the first one on my list.

Will you still
love me in the morning

The gameplay..


Well it's kind of a bit like pokemon. But you don't catch the creatures. No. You become the creatures. See here. Once you defeat an animal like this goat, You can morph into it.

Now I feel so much stronger.
And safer.
Now that I'm a motherfucking goat.

I don't really know the story. I haven't watched nor read anything about this series yet. I just know that the world is being taken over by Aliens called 'yeerks'

and that they have the world surrounded with phallic shaped spacecrafts.




The gameplay is a bit confusing.
but anyway I've discovered that you can:


morph into different animals

roam around as an animal

fight aliens as an animal

and lastly,


play with the pet shop owners snake


This game is for the GBC by the way. I'm playing it with a homebrew for the Nintendo DS called lameboy.

End post.

No comments:

Post a Comment