Sunday, December 12, 2010

Warpaint



Warpaint is an all girl experimental/psychedelic/art rock band from LA. I want to see them live. I WANT to see them live. Really. The band has this kind of thick ethereal gloom (fuzzy guitar) sound which is exactly what I've been looking for these days. Oh and The Fool is now my final/proper AOTY.

Try out a track:

                                                Why you wanna blame me for your troubles? Ah ah ah. lol

Undertow is the first track I've heard from them, Instantly fell in love.. with the album version.


/

Warpaint - The Fool (2010)
Links:
Download/Amazon/Exquisite Corpse EP
Tracklist:1. Set Your Arms Down2. Warpaint3. Undertow4. Bees5. Shadows6. Composure7. Baby8. Majesty9. Lissie's Heart Murmur

2 comments:

  1. i've been secretly following your blog and i just wanted to say thanks, thanks for introducing me to warpaint, to buddy wakefield, and to some of the weirdness of internet. thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well that was heartwarming. Thanks for actually reading brother :)

    ReplyDelete