Saturday, November 27, 2010

Currently Digging

Here's an unnecessary list of what I've been up to this month. Treat is as "Things I recommend/Don't recommend".

Video Games:


Advance Wars, GBA.

I've just started playing it on my laptop using a PC Joystick with TV-like settings for the graphics. Feels Good Man.

And


Final Fantasy. The First One.

On Normal Mode for the PS1. Which I can't finish because of the lack of Instructions on where to go next. How the fuck did a lot of people finish this fast? Must have been on easy mode :3

Or just hardcore rpgfags etc.


Music:

Specially Meat Is Murder which is kinda the story of me in highschool. Gym class stories and Morrissey's sexual orientation Excluded. The title track's (not my favorite song) pretty creepy, it kinda grossed me out. I heard that this song turned a lot of people into Vegetarians.

Lyric Samples:

Heifer whines could be human cries closer comes the screaming knife this beautiful creature must die this beautiful creature must die a death for no reason and death for no reason is MURDER

Kitchen aromas aren't very homely it's not "comforting", "cheery" or "kind" it's sizzling blood and the unholy stench of MURDER

Youtube doesn't have a very good sample of it. Though imagine a depressing song with that lyrics and Cow cries echoing on the background.


Anime/Manga:



Toaru Kagaku no Railgun
(
A Certain Scientific Railgun)

2007 - On-going

Which you can also read here. The story is about Mikoto Misaka (right) and her lesbo friend Kuroko Shirai. Just read it.

And..


Nodame Cantabile

A story about Megumi Noda "Nodame" and Shinichi Chiaki, Two music students who met by accident. Also, Classical Music. Watch it here.

Movies:

El Topo
(The Mole)

I just lost my external hard drive so I haven't really watched any movies lately. The most recent one that I loved was El Topo. The movie takes place in two awesome parts. El Topo tells the story of a wandering Mexican bandit and gunslinger
, El Topo (played by Jodorowsky himself), who is on a search for spiritual enlightenment, taking his young son (played by Jodorowsky's actual son) along with him.
Weird movie. Too bad nobody wanted to watch it to the end with me since they found it boring :(. I always ended up forwarding it to show them the awesome parts and explaining et.. I recommend watching it though. I Heard that Roger Waters(the Floyd), Bob Dylan, John Lennon and Marilyn Manson were fans of this film too.

Well that's about it.

Oh, and another thing. The Double Down sucked. I'm never buying one of those death sandwiches again.


End Post.

No comments:

Post a Comment