Wednesday, February 3, 2010

mah day at the beach


Sucked. Ass.


Listened to Khanate (con-ate) on the whole trip, thought I'd share them. Music is creepy as fuck. dissonant, heavily down-tuned guitar/bass figures, extremely slow tempos, swarms of high-pitched feedback, and painfully shrieked vocals..not really for everybody.

I listened to the track "Wings From Spine" so much i memorized the damn lyrics without looking at 'em lol.

It went down bad And it's a sad life When angels break So easily I was bad And it's a sad life When clean hands go foul Help me for the way I am Before it wanes Forgive me Broken angel Broken angel Would an angel forgive? Would I let her? I was bad And it's a sad life When clean hands go foul Angels are easily broken And I broke one I broke one because I could Broken angel Broken angel


So deep that I'm not getting much of it. Anyway, here's Clean Hands Go Foul.

final nail on the khanate coffin. (final album, a parting gift)

try them!
download

Tracklist:

1.Wings From Spine06:47
2.In That Corner09:13
3.Clean My Heart11:05
4.Every God Damn Thing32:52
Total playing time59:57

No comments:

Post a Comment