Thursday, January 21, 2010

This is how I look like today

This is pretty much how I look like everyday.

I'm currently listening to Sunn O))) - bassAliens. This song broke my Speakers when I first listened to it about a year ago.

Anyway some info on Sunn O))) (Simply pronounced Sun): They're named after Sunn Amplifiers; the band's logo is exactly the same as the brand's. They added the O))) affix to their name (one could read the logo in this way). They're a drone/doom/experimental band from New York, NY and Los Angeles, CA; and they formed in 1998. The band’s core members consists of Stephen O'malley and Greg Anderson. Greg Anderson also runs the record label Southern Lord (Eagle Twin :3)

more on what I'm listening to now:
bassAliens is a track from
White2, Sunn O)))'s 4th Full-length.


click image for higher resolution. I don't get it.

try them!/download(320kbps)

Tracklist:
1.Hell-O)))-Ween14:06
2.BassAliens23:21
3.Decay2 (Nihils' Maw)25:19
Total playing time01:02:46

No comments:

Post a Comment